Easist way to get rtl8150 module

I am trying to install Debian 3.0 Woody on a machine that has no PCI or
ISA slots so I have to use a USB to Ethernet adapter.  The one I have (a
Linksys USB100M) uses the RealTek 8150 chip so I have to have the rtl8150
module.

The module is not available on the installation (as far as I can tell).  I
have a rtl8150.c file.  I've tried just installing the kernel-sources
package and then configuring and making just the rtl8150 module, but it
won't compile.

What is the easiest way to get rtl8150 module on this system?  Is is a
binary already hiding somewhere that I haven't found?  Do I have to build
the whole kernel?  If so is the .config file that was used to build the
2-4-18-bf24 kernel on the Woody install disk available somewhere so I
don't have to start the configuration from scratch?

Thanks
  -Scott