Re: Help-please: sunffb

i've gotten debian to run in X on ultrasparcs, but unfortunately the
ones i have use a different graphics card.  i have a couple questions
for you though.

- does your kernel support your graphics card / fb?
- did you try installing with the appropriate debian package?

if yes to both of those, try installing the discover, mdetect, and
read-edid packages, and then re-installing your xserver and reconfiguring
it.

hth, good luck,
	sean