Re: apt-get update, upgrade and install not success, please help

Dear Bruce or any linux users:

  my sources.list is test part of debian package

  so I just apt-get update
progeny:~# apt-get update
Hit http://http.us.debian.org testing/main Packages
Hit http://http.us.debian.org testing/main Release
Hit http://http.us.debian.org testing/contrib Packages
Hit http://http.us.debian.org testing/contrib Release
Hit http://http.us.debian.org testing/non-free Packages
Hit http://http.us.debian.org testing/non-free Release
Reading Package Lists... Done
Building Dependency Tree... Done

It seem ok.
then I apt-get upgrade

progeny:~# apt-get upgrade
Reading Package Lists... Done
Building Dependency Tree... Done
You might want to run `apt-get -f install' to correct these.
  libgtk1.2: Depends: gconv-modules but it is not installable
  locales: Depends: glibc2.2 but it is not installable
E: Unmet dependencies. Try using -f.

  welcom any hint , appreciate your time to help

sincere Eric