Re: 2.5.50 kernel compilation problem

Miguel Griffa (mgriffa@technisys.net) wrote:

> >On Tue, Dec 03, 2002 at 11:01:26AM -0300, Miguel Griffa wrote:

> >| I've been trying to compile the 2.5.50 kernel and after _many_
> >| configuration changes (to make it comilable) I've arrived to an
> >| error which I have no clue about.

> I do have the right to test the kernel without being a kernel
> developer, don't I?

Of course.

> do I have the right to ask support to the list for this?

Define "right" :) Obviously, you can ask for help, but I don't know
how much you'll receive, since it's almost certainly not a Debian
issue - I suppose it's as good a place to try as any, though there
might be newsgroups where you'll find more help.

--
Jason Wojciechowski
http://wonka.hampshire.edu/~jason