Re: psaux.o not compiled as a module?!

Hi!

On Tue, Nov 19, 2002 at 01:28:49PM +0100, Ralf G. R. Bergs wrote:
> This file simply isn't there. The only "char" files I have are
> "serial.o" and "softdog.o." Apart from these modules there's only
> block, cdrom, ide, net, pnp, and sound modules.

I wonder, if it ever was there.
If I read the help for "Mouse support" correctly, then:
Note that the answer to this question won't directly affect the
kernel: saying N will just cause the configurator to skip all
the questions about non-serial mice. If unsure, say Y.

So this seems to be a dummy question which only activates the
following menues.
And "PS/2 Mouse" can't be compiled as module.

IIRC there was a time, when you could compile psaux as module. Then it
merged with the keyboard driver, so you could only activate psaux or
not. There was no module anymore. But this was long ago, I think, it
happend in 2.1.x.

Shade and sweet water!

	Stephan

--