Re: Windows modem and Debian

On Mon, Nov 18, 2002 at 11:25:45PM +0800, Barry Cugley wrote:
> I have just had Debian V3 installed as a dual boot system along with a
> pre-existing Windows 98 OS. Both operating systems work fine. However,
> Debian is unable to do anything with the Windows modem on my system and so I
> cannot access the internet via Linux.

Hello,
I don't quite remember all the details about this matter, but I got
my modem with Conexant (?) chipset working, with drivers from this
page: http://www.mbsi.ca/hsflinux. I don't know if this is the same,
but hopefully you'll find some information there. If Lucent is
something completely different, then sorry for wasting your time.

	andrej

--
echo ${girl_name} > /etc/dumpdates