Re: [OT] CD-R Requirements (or Giving Back To Windows Users)

Alan Shutko wrote:
> > I had a PII 350MHz with both CD *and* CDR SCSI...
> I had a P60 (yes, original Pentium) with a SCSI 4x CDR...

Speaking of such boasts, what's the best anyone's managed on a parallel port
(non-SCSI) CD-writer?  I managed 4x _once_, and I'd be interested in knowing
if it's worth my while trying to do it more regularly.

Glyn

--
Here's an idea: next time you're tempted to start another boring fucking
conversation about boring fucking football, why don't you poke one of your eyes