Re: XFCE questions and some thoughts about window managers..

This might be better sent to xfce@moongroup.com, the XFce user list.  Go

for more info.

On 18 Nov 2002 at 12:10pm, Haim Ashkenazi wrote:

[...]

:As for the thoughts... (not meaning to start a flame war)
:
:It seems that all the modern window managers/desktop managers imitate in
:one way or another the windows gui. maybe that's the way for fight
:micro$oft but I relly HATE it.

What I LIKE about XFce is that it looks absolutely nothing like Gates' GUI
- no "Start" button to stop, program icons only if you want them, the most
intuitive taskbar I've ever used, etc.  It's highly customizable - when
people see my desktop, they don't see anything remotely resembling
that other GUI.

Patrick

--
Patrick Wiseman                               pwiseman@mindspring.com
Linux user #17943                             *Google First, Ask Later*