XFCE questions and some thoughts about window managers..

Hi

first the questions...
I've been using solaris on my desktop for the past year+ so, I don't
know if the problems I'm having with xfce are common or are they just my
problems:
	1. windows without borders and titles (e.g. gqmpeg, xmms etc...) can't
be moved while they are iconified.
	2. I can't access the bottom items of menus that are taller then the
screen. (I think I remember this problem from back when I've used
xfce...).
Are these common problems?

As for the thoughts... (not meaning to start a flame war)

It seems that all the modern window managers/desktop managers imitate in
one way or another the windows gui. maybe that's the way for fight
micro$oft but I relly HATE it. last night while searching for different
window managers I've found "ude". it has a very different gui, and
although it doesn't have all the features I want, it's quite refreshing.
I hope the development will not stop (it happened to me once with "5dwm"
- an imitation of the IRIX desktop).

Bye
--
Haim