Problem in installation debian on the Raid :((((!!!

Hello debian-user,

  I`ve some problem in Debian v3.0r0. (older also testing).
  Me problem is that such i can`t installed debian because he
  does`t finded my controler Raid.
  Debian don`t loaded any modules at the booting and starting
  installation. The controler name "Promise Technologi ULTRA100".
  That is way writed. If you can write my some what possibly help me
  in that problem.
  (heh, sory for some errors in text but i dont known very good
  english :)) ).

--
Best regards,
 Brama                          mailto:bramek@go2.pl