Re: Version To Use? (2)

hiya,

On Sun, Nov 17, 2002 at 10:28:26AM -0800, John Floren wrote:
> So, I should just use the new release?  Remember, my computer is really
> slow, I could only download with a 56K modem, and I can't download
> directly to the intended computer.  Also, exactly how large is the
> current release?  I don't want to spend _too_ long downloading it :-)
> Thanks,

like i said, you can get away with downloading as little as possible
by finding the appropriate root.bin and rescue.bin images off of debian's
site.  the floppy install will let you choose everything else that you
want, and won't download any more than what's needed, so if you have a
slow net connection, that's definitely the path to take.

--sean