Re: Can't get ATI Rage128 to work with XFree86 on Debian

I had the ATI Pro 2000 which is much the same.  If you dont want 3D
then just make the video driver "ati" in XF86Config-4... worked like a
charm for me :)
Of course you want to make the video ram match your card too.  I can
send you copy of mine if you want to edit yours (XF86Config)

HTH

Shawn

=====
Shawn Lamson