Re: Mozilla icon in titlebar

How do you use the icon that comes in the titlebar of mozilla in kde? I have a link set up to a generic [not debian .deb] build of mozilla, actually the mozilla-bin script, I want to use that icon, how do I set it up in the kde icon adding menu, my mozilla is installed in usr/local/mozilla.

Regards, Dean.