Eterm -xrm

I have a little problem with Eterm.
Currently I'm using xterm, but a friend of mine showed
me some nice Eterm features, and I read in man, that Eterm is supposed to be
a replacement of xterm, so I experimented with it.
One problem comes up, which is quite puzzling to me:

Eterm  -xrm "*Page:1 2"

eject to errormessages, while still doing what I request, i.e : start on the
specified (virtual) page (in fvwm2, if that matters)

Eterm:  Error:  unexpected argument *Page:1 2 -- expected option
Eterm:  Error:  Attempting to continue, but strange things may happen.

whereas
Eterm  -xrm "*Page:1 2"
works without any warning.

Any clues?