Re: procmail + cron for regular email cleanup?

-- Chun Kit Edwin Lau <try_email_me@yahoo.ca> wrote
(on Friday, 15 November 2002, 12:47 PM -0500):
> 	I want to cleanup my sent mailbox regularly.  If any email in
> the mailbox is more than 2 months old, the email should be purged from
> the mailbox.  I am thinking using cron + procmail to do the job, but I
> don't know how.  Anyone one?
Check out the package "archivemail" -- I use this with the debian-users
list on a daily basis, and other lists on a monthly basis, and it works
perfectly.

--
Matthew Weier O'Phinney
matthew@weierophinney.net