Re: Mozilla craches new libc6

!>> Bit of background: Sun's Java implementation is using an internal GLibc
!>> symbol that it shouldn't have ever touched.  The newest release of GLibc
!>> has changed or removed that symbol (which everyone was warned about) and
!>> Java is now broken.  It's Sun's fault, and they have to fix it.
!>
!>And it is fixed in 1.4.1.

We are using Remotely Anywhere (RA) to control Micro$oft servers. RA is
accessed with an Java Applet. With the JRE 1.4.1 I can't type anything in
the applet, with version 1.3.1 it did work.

Anyone got by change a solution?

With kind regards,

Marcel Lemmen
Support Net - Partner in Internetworking

--= Try http://alt.binaries.nl =--