[Very OT, local political parody, probable Terrorist links] Re: Microsoft's plans to kill open source: TCPA

Be very careful to only use little words. Pictures would help.

I can imagine the text:

See Bob compute.

Compute, Bob, compute.

See Bob install!

Oh no, Bob wrote his own software!

See Bob cry.

See Bob go overseas and become a permanent resident of Ireland.

See Australia get poorer!

See the Government blame it on the previous Government of 6 years ago.

I'm sure others can extend the story, or provide alternative plots.

John P Foster (not the guy who makes the beer by the way)

Joyce, Matthew wrote:

Righto, I will email Senator Richard 'ludite' Alston and ask him to clarify
the Australian Governments position this matter.

Are there any questions you would like me to ask him, or information, or
urls I should bring to his attention ?

Matt