Re: Innovation3D documentation

...anyone...?

On Sat, Nov 02, 2002 at 06:48:05AM -0500, Myself spanked upon the buttocks of Barbie in Morse Code:
Hi, I'm trying to learn how to use Innovation3D, and seeking tutorials on
how to do so. innovation3d.sourceforge.net's help section has a nice list,
starting with a quick guide that pretty-much just lists the basic menu
entries, and all the tutorials assume basic modeling skills with the
program, but I see none which show you those. Everything else in a google
search is simply a page linking to that one. Where can one find a manual
getting you going with making simple models, navigating the views, and the
rest of the gap which the advanced tutorials require you to have?

Thanks.

--
-Stephan
For PGP Public Key, visit: