Microsoft's plans to kill open source: TCPA
- To: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Microsoft's plans to kill open source: TCPA
- From: Hauke Goos-Habermann <HHabermann@pc-kiel.de>
- Date: Sat, 2 Nov 2002 23:57:51 +0100
- Message-id: <200211022357.52002.HHabermann@pc-kiel.de>
Microsoft plans to kill all OpenSource software on hardware level. This
technology is called TCPA.
What's TCPA in general you can read at the anti-tcpa site:
All OpenSource developers should think the same way: If TCPA becomes reality
GPL is dead.
Now we have to act and stop it!
We should build a strong anti-TCPA alliance with all OpenSource developers,
Please tell me, what you think about it (and excuse ma bad english).
Regards Hauke Goos-Habermann