dns redirect problem

Sorry, I did not put a subject in the last email....

Hi all,

        I have a user that has one of his domains, user1.com, pointing his
other domain, user2.com via the dns zone file.  He asked me to redirect
his user1.com domain to his new domain user3.com.  I changed the entry in
his user1.com zone file to point to the new user3.com domain, which is up.
Bind version is 9.2.1.  I also up dated the serial and then ran a rndc
reload.  I did this to both the primairy and secondary dns servers and
user1.com still points to user2.com.  I did a dig for the information and
the ip address for user1.com still comes up as the ip of user2.com.  I
thought maybe it was cached information so I then ran a rndc flush and it
still comes up wrong.  Any suggestions or thoughts?

I also have had a few accounts disappear and was wondering if anyone
had a similar issue.  I did a search in the archive for dns redirect and
accounts disappearing but could not find anything.  Any input would be
appreciated.  Thanks.

Chet