Mozilla craches new libc6

As promised my problem with newest libc6 version...

I've libc6 2.3.1-3 running (again). When I go to a page which has a Java
applet my Mozilla craches... This is the error I'll see in my console:

marcel@lemming:~$ /usr/local/mozilla/mozilla

java_vm: relocation error:
/usr/local/mozilla/plugins/java2/lib/i386/libjava.so: symbol __libc_wait,
version GLIBC_2.0 not defined in file libc.so.6 with link time reference
INTERNAL ERROR on Browser End: Could not read ack from browser
System error?:: Resource temporarily unavailable

I've tried several Mozilla versions and Phoenix. The newest
Java-plugin has been installed... That's not the problem...

After I've downgraded libc6 it workes fine, unfortunately this is the only
thing which is working fine... Has anyone else noticed this problem?

With kind regards,

Marcel Lemmen
Support Net - Partner in Internetworking

--= Try http://alt.binaries.nl =--