Re: isag usage?

On Fri, 4 Oct 2002 15:05:52 -0400 stan <stanb@awod.com> wrote:

> I ran it with the -p option pointed to the /var/log/* directory that
> sascd seems to be creating a log file in, but when I choose a graph it
> compains about no data source.
>
> What am I doing wrong?

Did you really have to run isag with the -p option? I've always run it
with no option and it runs just fine.

On my system, the data files are created in /var/log/sysstat, and that's
where isag looks for them unless otherwise instructed.

/usr/bin/isag is a script (tcl?), you can look at it with less and see
what path is defined for the data files.

HTH

--
Carlos Sousa
http://vbc.dyndns.org/