Where to ask about tc (iproute)?

Hi all.  I'm fumbling through my first deployment of bandwidth limiting
using the "tc" utility, part of the iproute package.

I have a simple setup working (I think), but since I put it in place, my
network has gone wonky.  After some period of time, we cease to be able
to see past the network interface (eth0).  "netstat -nr" shows the
gateway, but we can't ping it.  We can ping the address of eth0, but
tcpdump doesn't show the packets going by unless it's told to look at
the loopback address, in which case it shows the echo requests but not
the responses.  arp shows the setup of eth0 as "incomplete", and no
other entries.  Restarting iptables, tc, and/or networking doesn't
appear to have any effect; only a reboot helps.

I realize that this is a general issues list, but in looking through the
iproute documentation I don't find any reference to a place to ask
specific questions about iproute and friends, only a note from Alexey in
README.iproute2+tc saying "Ask me, if you have problems."  Does anybody
know of a good forum for issues like this?

Thanks,
-mrj
--
# Michael Jinks, IB # JFI/MRSEC/EFI Computing # University of Chicago #
      Reader!  Think not that