Cups broke spontaneously

Hey..... this is really wierd.. my printer (Epson Stylus Color Photo 700), setup with cups
worked last time i used it, about a week ago. However, I went to use it today, and i would
try to print something, nothing would come out. I Have changed NOTHING since except updated
Debian (sid).. which i think got a new version of cups. Anyway, after checking the web
interface and the log it returns this error when i try to print: "Fatal error: Unable to
load PPD file "/etc/cups/ppd/Epson.ppd" that's all the error output it gives. I have no idea
WHY it can't load the file... The file exists, I tried changing the permissions of the file,
to make sure that wasn't the problem.  I also tried Purging and re-installing cups and all
the related parts gimp-print, gs, ect... So as far as it goes now, i'm clueless, but i'd
love to have this working again shortly, i need to print a homework assignment :-P Any
information would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks for any help,
Jeff Utter