From: Matt Price [mailto:matt.price@utoronto.ca]
Sent: Thursday, October 03, 2002 11:15 AM
To: Sean 'Shaleh' Perry
Cc: debian-user@lists.debian.org
Subject: anything like NextStep? - Re: File Manager Suggestions?

hey there,

concerning file managers -- the one thing I really miss about Macos X is the
NextStep-style file manager -- hierarchies of windowws that expand
more or less indefiitely -- so not jus two frames, but four or five.
I really love that way of getting around, but I haven't seen anything
like it for Linux.  Has anyone else?

thanks loads,