Re: Inn2 shows empty LISTs after upgrade to Woody

iain@durge.org (Iain.) writes:
> Looking in /var/lib/news/, I can see that the files are populated as
> I'd expect. I've used ctlinnd to newgroup groups, but nothing more
> appears from INN.

I should mention that GROUP also fails with a 441 No such group. I've
rebuilt the history and overview databases with the incantation in the
makehistory manpage, but no joy.

> iain@luggage:~$ nc news nntp
> 200 kremlinux InterNetNews NNRP server INN 2.3.2 ready (posting ok).
> list active
> 215 Newsgroups in form "group high low flags".
> .
[It should say 'list motd' here]
> 215 Message of the day text..
> news.morpork.local
>
> This is a local server for local people. There's nothing for you here.
> .
> quit
> 205 .

        Iain.

--
Iain Georgeson | Belbin: Plant | GPG details in header | Liverpool
...now may you code in the power of the Source; may the Kernel, the