MAN PAGES

Hi all,
  I using testing and I suspect that sometime during a
upgrade I have hosed up my man pages db?  Anyway if I
open xman and then manual page and look for a man page
for example on mp3burn, I can see it in the list, but
when I select it, it opens empty.  I have tried it
with other man pages and all are blank.
  Did I forget to reset something after a upgrade?? I
remember having to do that one other time, but can not
recall the command that I had to use.
  All help is greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance.
Don