Re: restricting tripwire update to subdirs

martin f krafft <madduck@madduck.net> [2002-09-15 20:16:19 +0200]:
> [...preventing noise about directory changes...]
> How does one do that with tripwire 2.x? tripwire --update -I -R /etc
> doesn't work.

I stopped using Tripwire at version 1.2.  After that they wigged out.
I converted to AIDE and have not looked back.  But back in those days
there was an option -loosedir which would prevent tripwire from
complaining about directory modification time updates.  Don't know if
that will help you or not.

Bob