Re: I'm worried about a Warning from lilo

On Sunday 01 September 2002 20:36, Paul E Condon wrote:
> The message is:
>
> Warning: Int 0x13 function 8 and function 0x48 return different
>  head/sector geometries for BIOS drive 0x81

This discussion was on the list before. Search the archives for "A Note
from the LILO Developer on Warnings" (date is 2002-05-27). To make it
short, you can suppress it with -w and it shouldn't be harmful.

Greetings from the depths of my memory. Why can I remember such
unimportant stuff and forget everything I need for exams?

--
Embedded Linux -- True multitasking!
TWO TOASTS AT THE SAME TIME!