Re: Most stable MSN and ICQ support?

I operate an exclusive server for me and some friends. It's not too complicated,
but I do recommend that you contact the people on the jdev or jabber channels on
conference.jabber.org (that's jabber conferencing, not IRC), for more details, or
seek out the Jabber Server HOWTO. (a google search for that should deliver that quick)