Re: ripperx and cdparanoia no permission for cdrom

On Saturday 31 August 2002 18:18, Klaus Imgrund wrote:
> I guess you shouldn't mix beer and debian ;-0
> I can rip .wav now.mp3 wont work but that would be illegal anyway -
> except from commandline.

Don't get us started about beer again ;-) (Read the archives, it's worth
the time!)

As for mp3 being "illegal" or anything, I'd suggest reading this blurb
at The Register:

http://theregister.co.uk/content/4/26893.html

That's it for decoding. Encoding is something else, but I doubt that any
patents would stand trial.

--
Embedded Linux -- True multitasking!
TWO TOASTS AT THE SAME TIME!