Qt and system - help needed

Hi,
I sent previous post "Qt problem" about my problems with compiling
programs - KGamma and Krusader (I am running testing/unstable and KDE
3.0.3).
I have qt (and qt-mt) libraries 3.0.5. installed (libqt-mt.so.3.0.5 is
in /usr/lib) and I have all dev libraries. I had post with the autor of
KGamma, because of this error in ./configure:
checking for Qt... configure: error: Qt (>= Qt 3.0.3) (library qt-mt)
not found. Please check your installation!
For more details about this problem, look at the end of config.log.
Make sure that you have compiled Qt with thread support.
His result is that I must have problem with  my system configuration.
Please, Debian guru, can any of you tell me what is wrong?

Thank you in advance.

--
Ing. Vladimir M. Kerka
Klukovicka 1530