Qt problem

Hi all,
maybe its little bit OT, but I have no idea what to do, so I'm asking
this question:
I'm running Debian unstable, KDE 3.0.3.,and I want to use Krusader and
KGamma. I downloaded tgz files, run ./compile, but it ended with result:
checking for Qt... configure: error: Qt (>= Qt 3.0.3) (library qt-mt)
not found. Please check your installation!
For more details about this problem, look at the end of config.log.
Make sure that you have compiled Qt with thread support!
I'm almost sure, I have all needed Qt libraries installed:
kerka@dunadan:~/download/Krusader/krusader-1.10$ dpkg -l |grep qt
ii  libarts1-qt    1.0.3-1        aRts Sound system (qt/x11 support
libraries)
ii  libqt2         2.3.1-22       Qt GUI Library (runtime version).
ii  libqt3         3.0.5-3        Qt GUI Library (runtime files)
ii  libqt3-dev     3.0.5-3        Qt GUI development files
ii  libqt3-mt      3.0.5-3        Qt GUI Library (Threaded runtime
version)
ii  libqt3-mt-dev  3.0.5-3        Qt Threaded development files
ii  libqtcups2     2.0-4          Qt interface library for CUPS
ii  qt3-tools      3.0.5-3        Qt GUI Designer and other Qt3 based
tools
ii  qtcups         2.0-4          Qt front-end for CUPS.

Please, can you write me, what is missing?
Thank you in advance for your help.
--
Ing. Vladimir M. Kerka
Klukovicka 1530