Re: 3d dosent work

On Thu, 2002-08-29 at 06:42, Claus Christian Larsen wrote:

> How shall i enable direct rendering and get my 3d to work?

Ussually if its avaliable it is turned on automatically.  What version
of debian are you using and what version of Xfree86.  Purhaps the
relevant parts of your XF86config-4 file.  Also you might try sending a
request for help to the debian-X mailing.  I dont use a matrox so I cant
really help you, but make sure your card has support for hardware accell
and the correct modules are loaded.  Meager help I know but maybe
something will turn up.

--
-Peace kid
  Scott Henson	shenson2@wvu.edu

"God's the ultimate playa, so naturally He's going to have some haters,"
rapper Ice Cube said. "But these haters need to realize that  if you
mess with the man upstairs, you will get your ass smote. True dat."