Re: Problems with Java in Galeon on one machine

On Sat, Aug 31, 2002 at 07:30:42AM +0900, marshal@h9.dion.ne.jp wrote:
> It's general recommended that you symbolic link the javaplugin_oji.so
> into /usr/lib/mozilla/plugins.  You may want to try that and see if it
> keeps galeon from bombing.

Thanks, but a find fails to locate this shared library anywhere on the
non-working machine.

I must have gotten it somewhere (.deb ?) on the working machine. Where
would this file normally come from? I vaugely remeber it, and at least one
other file being involved. And copying _just_ that fiel over to the
non-working machine make galeon crash when it encounters Java, so, wherever
it came from there must be a bit more to it tahn just theis oen share lib.

neither liberty nor safety."
						-- Benjamin Franklin