Re: Lilo boot splash on Woody

I think this was the bit it moaned about:-

bitmap=/boot/mydebiansplashscreen.bmp

It did the old "syntax error on or about line x" thingy.
I had the bitmap in /usr/share/lilo-splash or something similar (whatever it
said in the readme) and the bitmap line abouve pointing to it. Perhaps this
is the problem and it needs to in /boot ?

Pat

--
Pat Colbeck