Re: x-session-manager overrides x-window-manager

p.s. I could just force icewm by setting each user's ~/.xsession, but that
kind of defeats the purpose of having the /etc/alternatives system I
thought. It's OK for my home box with a couple of users, but for
workstations shared by many users it would be a pain to maintain.
/etc/alternatives should be able to handle it, which is why I ask about
the issue here.

Cheers,
Matthew.