Re: XMMS and the new MP3 patent terms

> Romania (+most other countries) = reasonable patent system, protecting the
> little guy (the original point of patents)

Who knows how long this will last? As someone mentioned before, there
is an upcoming discussion within the EU Parlaments for introducing
software patents which will be nearly the same as in 'our great idol
America'. Just like we're planning to make a copy of the dmca...

> America = Sick joke of a patent system (for software anyway) desinged to keep

You know, the industrials are the real chieftain.

--
			$ Hello World!
		      $ I am [Ff]rank ;)