cups+hpijs under woody

Hi !

It's been 3 months I've been trying to use hpijs for printing with my Hp Deskjet
970Cxi.
I'm using Cups as a print server, but no matter what I tried so far, I'm not
able to see the hpijs in the cups proposed drivers when configuring my printer.
I work under Redhat at work and all I had to do to make it work was install
hpijs-xxx.rpm package, so I'm sure I'm missing something here under Woody, but I
just don't know what...

If you have ANY idea... I would take and try it !

Thanks in advance.

Antoine

--
Antoine Jacoutot