Using tftp

Hi all,

I am trying to install Debian through TFTP because I can't afford the
IBM docking station. I set all the things up. But my computer tell me
"TFTP too many packages". I guess the TFTP image has problem. I tried to
use program "bc" to translate the tftp image to
"client-ip-in-hexcient-architecture"( at least this is the words on the
Debian 3.0 installation guide). Does somebody know how to use the
program? Or maybe you have some other good ways. Thank you for all your
help!

River