Re: No info pages shellutils? What is meant by `coreutils.info resides in fileutils'?

Colin Watson <cjwatson@debian.org> [2002-08-27 23:51:33 +0100]:
> On Wed, Aug 28, 2002 at 12:28:39AM +0300, shaulka@bezeqint.net wrote:
> > I am looking for shellutils info pages and can't find them. There
> > seems to be only man pages which refers the reader to the info pages
> > for the full documentation. Is something broken on my system?
>
> 'info coreutils' should get them ...

Or 'info basename' or any of the other commands from shellutils that
you are looking for documentation for should bring up the info for
that command.  They are moving from three filesets into one.  But all
of the command documentation is unchanged.

Bob