Re: * Installation of woody fails (corrupted deb)

i suggest you check your partition sizes and initialize the partitions
when configuring things. i had this problem last week. i even choked at
the same file. after i initialized the partitions, things went fine
(although, i did use floppies vs. the cd but this should work).