Samba now showing contents of subdirs

Hello.

I got a strange problem after updating/upgrading my Sid box
last night. When I browse my Samba shares with Windows (XP), I
see the files in the top level shared directory as supposed,
but when I go to any of the subdirectories, files there are
not visible for some reason. I've tried with different file
permissions and with different browseable, writeable and
public settings in the smb.conf. No luck. Is there some new
configuration option that I should include in smb.conf or is
this just a temporary bug in the unstable or what?
--
Petteri Heinonen                addr:   Varvikonkatu 1 C 19
phone:  +358 50 3363286                 33820 Tampere FIN