evolution won't start - PLEASE, URGENT HELP NEEDED vol 2

Thank you for your help, but victory is far away. I downgraded evolution,
libcamel0 and libpisock4 to sarge packages, but there is error message:
evolution-shell-WARNING **: Cannot access Bonobo/ConfigDatabase on wombat:
(IDL:OAF/GeneralError:1.0).
Is there anything I can do more?