Re: kdeinit - newbie questions

Thanks a lot, that was very useful.
What started me on this was that my machine is using about 100M of Ram for
....what it seems not a lot - Xserver, Kmail, Konqueror. I was hoping that it
may have something to do with this kdeinit. But after reading the provided
references, there must be a different explanation.
Does this look like normal memory usage  ? - my machine: Pentium II 400 - 128
Ram, Debian Woody