Re: WINE: MS OFFICE 2000 loads upto the office assiatant appearance

> that will always
> crash wine. The best idea would probably be to uninstall the
> assistant altogether
> (there's absolutely no use in keeping it since it will simply crash
> wine, however
> you might want to keep it if you use it in windows and actually find
> it useful :) ), you

I perceive a sarcastic tone here. But I'll tell you something: the nice
cat is my only friend in the long hours of lonely typing, and I SURE
miss him scratching the desktop when I use OO.org and Linux.

Never mind anyway... I can't pretend someone so insensitive and cruel
like you to understand...

(a joke, of course)
--
Daniel Toffetti     ---     'There is no spoon...' - The Matrix
Running Debian Sid version testing/unstable with Linux 2.4.13 i686