Re: a couple of install questions

I have installed Debian (woody) a couple of times over this weekend. I have
downloaded the floppy disk images (6 in total) and it went without a problem.
As far as I know the woody installation doesn't give you the option of
selecting "simple" anymore, it just allows you to run tselect or something
like this. This choice for simple or not simple I think was given in the
Potato version.
Over my DSL a full Woody Debian installation (using floppy images) with X
takes an average of half an hour which I found reasonable.