Re: Simple editor for LaTeX editing

On Mon, Aug 26, 2002 at 01:49:24PM +0200, Preben Randhol wrote:
> I'm looking for a good editor for a person that is not so used to
> computers, so somthing other than Emacs and vim. The editor will be used
> for writing LaTeX documents so it is nice if it can be programmed. I
> mean if you can make macros that are accessible as shortcuts or from
> menu etc. I have looked at gxedit, but this looks to be HTML spesific
> only.

Did you look at lyx?

I recently saw ktexmaker2 that you can also consider.

Regards.

Johann
--
Johann Spies          Telefoon: 021-808 4036

     "Seeing then that all these things shall be dissolved,
      what manner of persons ought ye to be? You ought to
      live holy and godly lives as you look forward to the
      day of God and speed its coming."
                                II Peter 3:11,12