Re: arrg.. can't build a deb-package from gdm2 sources

> For starters, you should be running dpkg-buildpackage with the -b option
> as well to specify a binary-only build. There is the possibility that
> that is the problem. As for the error that you're getting, it sounds
> like you have a script with no interpreter specified. i.e. #!/bin/sh
this is what im wondering. #!/usr/bin/make -f  is the interpreter. I tried the
debianized build of mplayer and it works with no errors.

> You may want to check to make sure that /usr/bin/make isn't just a
> wrapper script and/or that debian/rules has an interpreter specified at
> the top.
its the binary :(

> While we're on the subject, be advised that the version of gdm2 you're
> working with right now depends on libgtk2.0-0 which is no longer in Sid.
yeah.. i deinstalled some other gnome2 parts. Now, i can't get the gdm2 package
working. I was using the packages from http://www.hadess.net. Where can i get the libgtk2.0-0? Do I have to wait for something?
Where can i get the gdm2 debian package?

> (I'm assuming that you're running Sid since you're using Gnome 2.)
Thats right.

Thanks for your help!

Roman

--