Re: Wmaker and Gnome Panel

Hello Roman.
I put the command 'panel' in the WMDock-Preferences ( I guess the field is
called 'path and arguments' - in German 'Anwendungspfad und Argumente' )
so i can start a panel with a mouseclick on the Dock-Icon. Maybe this works
also with the Clip.
Pretty feature...
Besides,  if you lock a 'gmc' ( gnome midnight commander ) Icon to the Clip,
it will bring up the Gnome-Desktop-Icons on the WMaker-Background, even
without actually launching the gmc-window. Should work with nautilus as well.
Again, pretty nice...

HTH
--
Michl